DAY 30: FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY 2014
FOCUS: ENTERING INTO AN ERA OF REST, ABUNDANCE AND VICTORY THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
TEXT: I Kings 4:19, 5:4
INSIGHT FOR EFFECTIVE PRAYING
Life generally is a battlefield. Success and good things of life are not achieved on a platter of gold. However, people do achieve success and the desire of their hearts after serious of concerted efforts, especially if it those actions are taken in the right direction. David, during his life time, was engaged in serious and protracted battles to establish the Kingdom of Israel. By the time he finished his tenure and his son Solomon was enthroned, all the enemies of Israel within and without had been subdued. Consequently, Solomon had peace and prosperity during his own reign. All he did during his own time was to consolidate and build on the foundations his father had laid. This, he did well, to a point, because he requested for divine wisdom which was granted unto him.
Many of us have been engaged in warfare in different areas of our lives. Once again as a Church, for this year, we have been on this fasting and prayer exercise for the past thirty days. The Holy Spirit has also given us divine wisdom with which we shall build and consolidate on the victory that we have achieved during this victory month and it shall be well with us throughout the year. We can be sure that the Holy Spirit has taken over and He is leading and taking us into our land of rest, abundance and victory. Let us match forward this year by faith, with Christ; victory is sure!
LET US PRAY
1. Thank You Lord, for helping us to pray through for our breakthrough this year.
2. Thank You dear Father, because all obstacles have been turned to stepping stones during this victory month prayer.
3. Thank You specially, Holy Spirit, for guiding us in our prayers and for taking over in our lives in a new way for absolute victory.
4. According to Your word, we have sown in tears, dear Lord, it is time for us to reap with joy in Jesus name.
5. Dear Father, let not this year’s fasting and prayer exercise be in vain in the lives of each and every participant in Jesus name.
6. Usher us into the era of rest, prosperity and victory in Jesus name.
7. Whatever instrument of evil the enemy had been using before against our welfare, we destroy them totally and put an end to their functions in our lives in Jesus’ name.
8. Any effort been contemplated by the enemy to reverse the victory we have obtained during this victory month to backfire in Jesus’ name.
9. Dear Lord, grant me divine wisdom to build on the foundation of the blessings that this year’s victory month has brought for me.
10. Anoint our heads with oil of blessing and let our cups run over.
11. Let there be a significant change in the affairs of my life for better and move me to higher ground in Jesus’ name.
12. I declare today that I gain total victory and I enter into total rest in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. We decree and declare peace to reign in every GOFAMINT family, blessings upon every business, growth upon every assembly and promotion upon every life in Jesus’ name.
14. As for me and my family, we will serve You with all our possession in Jesus’ name.
15. I promise You Lord, that I will not turn away from You and I will not deviate from Your way all the days of my life.
16. Father, I praise You today and I promise to praise You all the days of my life because You are worthy to be praised and glorified in Jesus’ name.
(Sing songs of praises and thanksgiving to the Lord for all He has done for us).